Is marijuana better for you than alcohol?

Discuss coffee impact on health

Is marijuana better for you than alcohol?

Postby kyne08 » 13 Feb 2021, 05:55

It's 100% better for you than alcohol. Marijuana doesn't kill any brain cells at all. Alcohol kills thousands of people every year, while no one in the history of the world has died from marijuana. It's impossible to overdose and is in fact, very healthy for you. It prevents Alzheimer's disease, helps cure certain types of cancer, helps people with depression and stress, helps people gain weight when they have AIDS, etc. It's also used for spiritual and religious practices. For example, it's used in the Rastafarian religion as a way to get closer to Jah(God). With ganja, mostly nothing is bad for you. With alcohol, you end up with a hangover and misbehavior. Cannabis isn't psychically addictive, only mentally. I smoke bud twice every day and I haven't had a single negative thing happen to me yet. And who gives a f u ck if it's illegal-rape, murder, and robbery happen every day...but it's illegal. It still happens and it always will. The same thing with weed-people will always smoke weed. There's no stopping it. It's the most traded and used ''drug'' in the U.S. today.

-----------------------------
Buy weed online UK
kyne08

Re: Is marijuana better for you than alcohol?

Postby Charli05 » 21 May 2022, 14:07

Treating cannabis addiction requires intervention. In most cases, a family member or a close friend would be the one who will arrange for the person to go to rehabilitation centers. It is very seldom that these cannabis addicts would volunteer to undergo treatment.

UK Cannabis Dispensary
Charli05

Return to Coffee Health