Service

Their interaction

Service

Postby jennyffer777 » 11 May 2010, 02:24

I thought I would open this topic here as what I am going to ask is tightly related to culture or even self-education.
So here's my question: do you always like the service you get in public places? Or you're more after food/drink quality rather than service.
If not, do you always let the waiter/administration know you're not satisfied and ask for compensation or prefer to behave quietly? And what is their reaction?
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Re: Service

Postby CrazyBaby » 11 May 2010, 02:44

In my case If something is not pleasant to me I do not give tip
I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!
CrazyBaby
old member
old member

Postby paul77 » 12 May 2010, 05:20

In my case, I prefer talking about the issue to an administrator rather than the waiter. I still believe a kind word could save the world :-) And don't give tips to the waiter but I am very polite because I don't like being rude with anyone, no matter whether the other person is right or wrong.
Black as midnight on a moonless night
paul77
old member
old member

Postby lulu33 » 14 May 2010, 01:09

Yes, of course I talk to an administrator, as namely they can influence their workers' service quality - by cutting their salaries or taking some other measures. If I'd talk to a waiter - it will be like "in at one ear and out at the other", you know....
But such situations happen not that often to me, fortunately :-)
lulu33
old member
old member

Postby ginga » 26 May 2010, 00:44

I just never return if there was something that I didn't like. And vice versa, I'm a haunter in restaurants where staff is always friendly and polite.
Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!
ginga
old member
old member

Postby paula » 01 Jun 2010, 06:53

It really bothers me when I don't get a quality service which I know I paid for. So I'm polite, I talk to the waiter, and then to the administrator. After doing all this, I go away and never return again (as Ginga does)- there are too many places out there for me to waste my time and spoil my mood.
Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
paula

Return to Coffee And Culture