Coffee accessories

From A to Z; Talk us about your coffee equipment experience

Coffee accessories

Postby paula » 20 Apr 2010, 03:00

Have you ever thought about launching various accessories related to coffee? For example, t-shirts, cups, spoons, trays and many other? I like those little things which make up my life and give me pleasure from the very morning. Though I realize I don't have enough will and money to start such kind of business, I will be a good customer of yours whoever of you decides doing this.
Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
paula

Re: Coffee accessories

Postby maria » 26 Apr 2010, 06:11

Hi paula! A friend of mine is going to open a business like that and I'm afraid we will be blocked up with those accesories ;)
However, I wish him and everyone else who starts any kind of business a lot of success, patience and wisdom! :-bd
maria
old member
old member

Postby lulu33 » 28 Apr 2010, 02:13

Well, I had a little business like that some time ago but it didn't work, unfortunately X( However, this was a great experience and I kept all the accessories which found their way at my appartment :-) ;)
lulu33
old member
old member

Postby helena » 06 May 2010, 01:12

It's an interesting idea, you know. I should have thought about it before getting a job at a restaurant...
But I would rather open a coffee business - cafe serving coffee and food. I had a dream about becoming a cook, so maybe my dream will become true one day when I open my own business, who knows?? :-)
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby ShielaB » 06 May 2010, 13:24

If I were to open a coffee shop then yes I would do cups, tshirts, etc. I think if the things had cute sayings with good art on it then they would sell good.
ShielaB

Postby paula » 07 May 2010, 00:12

ShielaB wrote:If I were to open a coffee shop then yes I would do cups, tshirts, etc. I think if the things had cute sayings with good art on it then they would sell good.

Yes, you're so right, ShielaB, as besides any material underlying reason those accessories really give pleasure to those who buy them! :-) :ymhug:
Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
paula

Postby SanchoPancho » 19 Nov 2010, 03:25

Hi, coffeelovers!
I bought new accessory:

Coffee Should be Black as Hell, Strong as Death, and Sweet as Love
SanchoPancho
old member
old member

Return to Coffee Roasting, Grinding, Brewing; Equipment; Industry