Coffee During Travel

The role it plays in your everyday life

Coffee During Travel

Postby Beanz » 09 Apr 2010, 06:42

When you travel do you visit local coffee shops or do you look for store brought trusty brands? I am trying to get into more local coffee shops as I travel and see how people in other places around the country and world enjoy their coffee.
Beanz

Re: Coffee During Travel

Postby Javalover » 09 Apr 2010, 13:25

It all depends on how fast I want to get there. If I am in a hurry I just get what I can get which isn't always good. If I am taking my time I will search out a coffee shop and sit and have a coffee there.
Javalover

Postby JavaJane » 09 Apr 2010, 18:28

I love trying new local coffee shops when I'm traveling. I have found some of the best places, too. Not always, of course, some are really horrible. There's one up in Maine when I travel up there that I have to stop in when I get up there - the coffee is awesome and they make yummy pastries, too.
JavaJane

Postby Beanz » 10 Apr 2010, 08:53

Javalover, I meant when you travel to other cities in the U.S. and even overseas, lol.

JavaJane, have you ever gotten so hooked on a coffee you tried in another city, the coffee itself actually drew you back to the location?
Beanz

Postby SanchoPancho » 10 May 2010, 01:37

I like to travel.
and as I am a coffeeLover I take my favourite coffee with myself (but not a lot of, just in case if I have no possibility to buy coffee).
I like to explore and it is good chance to know something new!
Coffee Should be Black as Hell, Strong as Death, and Sweet as Love
SanchoPancho
old member
old member

Postby jennyffer777 » 11 May 2010, 01:59

Yeah, I really like visiting local cafes. It's not only the matter of comfort and speed, what I really like about places I visit when travelling is new faces, customs and traditions. So no matter what is the coffee quality, it gives me much pleasure to watch and talk to people rather than drink and eat.... :-)
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Return to Coffee In Your Life