Starbucks Frappucino (in stores)

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Starbucks Frappucino (in stores)

Postby JavaJane » 08 Apr 2010, 04:53

I tried the vanilla flavor of this the other day and I must say that I was very disappointed with it. Considering the small bottle was $2.59, I expected it to be better than it was. Very thin and not creamy at all which I would have expected from a frappucino drink. Apparently they only come in low fat so that may have something to do with it. But i was also disappointed with the vanilla flavor, or should I say lack of flavor? This isn't something I would bother buying again, that's for sure.
JavaJane

Re: Starbucks Frappucino (in stores)

Postby Beanz » 08 Apr 2010, 07:10

I have never heard of these so I am assuming this is something new? I could not imagine trying a Starbucks frappuccino without all of the mixing and whip cream and caramel drizzled on top (I always get a caramel frappuccino).
Beanz

Postby JavaJane » 09 Apr 2010, 19:07

You know, maybe I've got the name wrong? But it was something like that. It's just pretty pricey for what you get and it really wasn't very good. I was quite bummed out, actually.
JavaJane

Postby Javalover » 10 Apr 2010, 10:14

I have had them and I thought they were good for a cold coffee drink. I think the hot Frappucino that you get at Starbucks is definitely a lot creamier and richer but because it's hot. I like the Starbucks cold coffee drinks to cool off but they are quite expensive.
Javalover

Postby CoffeeNut » 21 Apr 2010, 23:09

I am a big frappucino drinker when I go to Starbucks but the ones sold in stores just don't compare. They just feel like they are missing something. They definitely aren't as creamy and they are a bit too milky for my taste. I will occasionally drink them but they definitely aren't as good as actual frappucinos. I need mine blended and thick with caramel on top!
CoffeeNut

Return to Coffee Reviews