Coffee Berry?

Discuss coffee impact on health

Coffee Berry?

Postby Beanz » 18 Mar 2010, 05:25

Has anyone here had coffee berry, like Kona coffee beans? It's supposed to help cut diabetics risk and manage blood sugar levels in addition to other health benefits.

I was just wondering if anyone had some good results.
Beanz

Re: Coffee Berry?

Postby peter » 22 Mar 2010, 05:58

I have never had the chance to enjoy Kona coffee and though I searched through web a lot, I haven't found any info about the Kona having some specific postive effects on human's health. Maybe you can tell us something interesting about it ...
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Postby paul77 » 23 Mar 2010, 02:29

Oh , it's a pity I havent noticed this post before :-( You can read some useful info in the All About Coffee =>Coffee Origins section =>"Kona in a Cup": Everything you need to know about Kona coffee
Good luck!
Black as midnight on a moonless night
paul77
old member
old member

Postby Beanz » 24 Mar 2010, 06:09

Hey, thanks Paul77, I will have to check that post out. I have only heard good things about Kona beans, but no solid reviews or anything so this should be a treat.
Beanz

Postby helena » 24 Mar 2010, 06:17

Don't know the Kona coffee health benefits but know that the soil where this coffee is grown is ideal, that's why it is sought after. I can assume that being grown without various pesticides and chemicals, it is indeed able to positively impact our health.
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby paula » 14 Jun 2010, 05:00

I'm afraid to look stupid but what do you mean by taking a Kona berry: eating it or drinking Kona coffee? If it is drinking it, then, yes, I did tasted it once but I think in order to understand whether it is helpful or not, the coffee should be taken whole life long, not less..
Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
paula

Postby lulu33 » 21 Jun 2010, 03:32

I brewed Kona beans once and drank the broth and then ate the beans. Not that it was a great experience, though I enjoyed it a little.... I think this should be made o a daily basis to say, yes, it really helps...
lulu33
old member
old member

Return to Coffee Health