McDonalds Ice Coffees

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

McDonalds Ice Coffees

Postby LoriL » 03 Mar 2010, 16:48

How many people here have tried the Ice coffees at McDonalds? I am not really fond of them. I love coffee but I like it good and hot. My husband loves the Ice coffee. Even in the summer on hot days I don't like them.
LoriL

Re: McDonalds Ice Coffees

Postby SanchoPancho » 04 Mar 2010, 02:03

Hi, LoriL!!!

I have tried the Ice coffee!
It's awfull :ymsick: :-(
Coffee Should be Black as Hell, Strong as Death, and Sweet as Love
SanchoPancho
old member
old member

Postby michael » 04 Mar 2010, 07:18

Loril, I totally agree with you - it's no good this iced coffee. We got accustomed to a hot strong beverage which is a classic for so many people and epochs. I hardly accept the novelties in this industry. I can understand an ice tea - its really good; still coffee is designated to be consumed hot only with no kinds of ice, etc.
So I think the iced coffee is just for those who are not so conservative as we are and don't like coffee as we do, of course. (No offense!)
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby jennyffer777 » 12 Mar 2010, 01:28

WhY! Iced coffee is a good cooling beverage and I love to drink on a hot summer. ~o) ~o) ~o) ~o)
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Postby Javalover » 21 Mar 2010, 12:29

I have tried both their hot and cold coffee drinks and while I prefer my coffee hot their cold coffee drinks were really good. I like to have them if I need a quick pick me up and theirs were really rich and creamy.
Javalover

Postby Beanz » 22 Mar 2010, 06:36

I may be the odd ball out because I have never heard of this. Is it blended like a frappccuino, or is there just ice floating in the coffee?
Beanz

Postby CoffeeNut » 16 May 2010, 23:08

I actually really like the McDonalds iced coffees but only the regular flavored one. The other flavors, like vanilla, don't taste good at all. The frappes that McDonalds just came out with aren't as good as a frappucino or anything else similar, and they hardly have any coffee taste to them.
CoffeeNut

Postby mizhanna » 17 May 2010, 03:51

It's fine for me to drink iced coffee but not the version from McDonalds because my own coffee recipe taste better. Only my 12 year old son love ordering vanilla iced coffee at McDonalds. Honestly, the taste of their ice coffee is just like cold water with milk and sugar. Hoping that they can improve it.
mizhanna

Postby caffeine82 » 27 May 2010, 01:04

not a fan of iced coffee, but I may have one from time to time. As for McDonalds, haven't had it yet but I will probably give it a try :)
--------
Greg
caffeine82

Postby twolumps » 23 Jul 2010, 10:50

When the new McDonald's Frappes came out, I came into a huge stack of coupons for free Frappes. I used a few of them and tried the Frappes. They were tasty enough, but for some reason, they gave me gas. I passed the coupons along to a friend of mine, and she said they same thing. Is there something in the creamer, maybe? Anyway, I have been wanting to try the Smoothies, but I'm afraid that they will mess with my stomach, also....
twolumps

Postby Bella » 02 Nov 2010, 17:17

I like the cold, Caramel Frappe'. It's good on a hot day for me and I treat it like a fun treat. My husband won't touch it, he'll typically only get the hot choclate at McDonald's, but....he'll get a mocha at Starbucks.
Bella

Postby Nawleen » 14 Nov 2010, 08:58

I haven't tried them either since I like my coffee hot. My girls love them and insisted I tasted it once but that was it no more for me. As my neice says we like our coffee hot and sweet.
Nawleen

Postby jmilton088 » 23 Jan 2012, 04:47

Javalover wrote:I have tried both their hot and cold coffee drinks and while I prefer my coffee hot their cold coffee drinks were really good. I like to have them if I need a quick pick me up and theirs were really rich and creamy.

hot coffee is very favourite specially in winter. :ymhug:
jmilton088

Return to Coffee Reviews