Coffee shop dream

Talk about everything you like HERE!

Coffee shop dream

Postby Brewster » 08 Apr 2011, 21:05

One of my 'if I win the lottery' dreams is to open a coffee shop. It would only have communal tables and be a place where people made friends and had intellectual conversations! I probably wouldn't make any money though! :-?
Brewster

Re: Coffee shop dream

Postby Caffeinated » 12 Apr 2011, 14:16

Bet you would make a bunch eventually. Of course it depends upon where you live. Winters would make the place real popular, especially if you had wi-fi and maybe games available or something. If none of that works, come to Canada. This country is absolutely OBSESSED with coffee and anything that mixes coffee with socializing would be a major hit. I wish you well with your venture. ~o)
Caffeinated

Postby michael » 17 Jul 2012, 01:46

Hey guys, I would be glad to help and jon your coffee business if allowed- I would be of a great help, I assure you ;) :d
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby Clairely » 19 Jul 2012, 17:44

michael wrote:Hey guys, I would be glad to help and jon your coffee business if allowed- I would be of a great help, I assure you ;) :d

Let him in.I think he is a good guy.
The way to see by Faith is to shut the Eye of Reason.
Clairely

Postby jesse » 14 Sep 2012, 03:35

If I win the lottery, I would buy a coffee plantation and grow organic coffee that I really like :d
jesse

Postby LucyCB » 08 Oct 2012, 02:13

Hmm, I think that many people have this kind of dream, especially on this forum! :-)
LucyCB

Postby helena » 15 Oct 2012, 03:59

Brewster wrote:One of my 'if I win the lottery' dreams is to open a coffee shop. It would only have communal tables and be a place where people made friends and had intellectual conversations! I probably wouldn't make any money though! :-?

Don't worry, you could make a lot of money, just think carefully about the concept of your shop.
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby Derek » 10 May 2013, 03:21

I would open a chain of coffee shops and invite all my friends there (and their friends, as well). I am sure I won't be making a lot of money but I hope I would win millions of dollars - to be able to live on that money. ;)
The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks - Sir James Mackintosh
Derek

Return to Off- topic