Health Benefits of Coffee

Discuss coffee impact on health

Health Benefits of Coffee

Postby Kristin » 20 May 2012, 15:41

My husband insists that coffee isn't healthy, while I disagree. I've always heard that coffee itself is good for you, and that it doesn't become an "unhealthy" drink until you add fat and/or sugar to it. Since we disagree, I decided to bring it up here!

What are some of the health benefits of drinking coffee?
Kristin

Re: Health Benefits of Coffee

Postby ilikeitblack » 24 May 2012, 11:06

Coffee is good for you. It provides many antioxidants that help to wipe out the free radicals in your body. It does get unhealthy when you begin to add sugar, creamer, chocolate etc. etc. Black is better for you.
ilikeitblack

Postby Philip » 13 Jun 2012, 06:11

When you drink a normal amount of coffee every day, there are a lot of benefits for your health. Coffee helps to prevent dental caries, coffee consumption is also connected to some forms of cancer. Coffee protects our liver, helps many people to increase their short term recall, for diabetic and may more.
Philip

Postby jennyffer777 » 01 Aug 2012, 01:53

I drink from 2 to 3 cups of coffee daily, for 15 years already, and never had a headache or any other problems with it. So I think, just drink it in moderation and everything is gonna be fine. ;)
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Postby LucyCB » 24 Aug 2012, 01:39

A strong infusion of black coffee is useful as antisoporfic in cases of poisoning such as by opium, alcohol and other stupefying or narcotic poisons.
LucyCB

Postby helena » 04 Sep 2012, 01:43

They say coffee may reduce risk of diabetes and cancer....Not sure if this is true but it really helps me lift my spiritsб that's why I drink it ;) Oh, and I like its taste - there's nothing more flavorful than a cup of hot coffee in the morning...
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby michael » 30 Jan 2013, 06:47

Coffee gives one a boost of energy, cheerfulness and is able to warm you up on a cold Winter day. Does your husband still need any additional proof to change his mind? ;)
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby Roberta » 03 Sep 2013, 03:30

Have you managed to reassure your husband, does he agree now that coffee is one of the best and the healthiest drinks available? ;) :d Just curious.
HI, my name's Roberta but friends call me Berta! :)
Roberta

Postby jmjdubai » 16 Oct 2013, 22:34

Coffee has a lot of health benefits. One health point about coffee is that, it is good for your skin. Antioxidants protect your skin from damage and premature aging. Research has proved that coffee has substantial antioxidant benefits! In fact 3 – 5 cups of coffee a day provide you with around 60% of your daily antioxidant intake. I didn't know that coffee has these many health related benefits before reading these articles. It's worth drinking a cup of coffee!
jmjdubai

Postby Roberta » 09 Dec 2013, 03:30

jmjdubai wrote:Coffee has a lot of health benefits. One health point about coffee is that, it is good for your skin. Antioxidants protect your skin from damage and premature aging. Research has proved that coffee has substantial antioxidant benefits! In fact 3 – 5 cups of coffee a day provide you with around 60% of your daily antioxidant intake. I didn't know that coffee has these many health related benefits before reading these articles. It's worth drinking a cup of coffee!

Interesting information but I haven't noticed the effect on my skin yet. It seems I should start drinking more coffee than my usual daily limit to prove the theory. ;)
HI, my name's Roberta but friends call me Berta! :)
Roberta

Postby stephen12 » 13 Feb 2014, 18:14

The potential health benefits associated with drinking coffee are protecting against type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, liver disease, liver cancer, and promoting a healthy heart.
stephen12

Postby shypaeine » 23 Mar 2014, 18:50

I asked the doctor about drinking coffee when I accompanied my mother in law in her monthly check up.He told us that drinking coffee is good only for 2 cups a day.I drink only 1 cup because I notice that it helps my regular bowel movement and hydrating my skin. :-)
shypaeine

Postby percival » 02 Apr 2014, 06:20

I think that drinking it in moderation is enough for me. ;)
percival

Postby jimmyjim1299 » 20 Dec 2015, 07:09

Kristin wrote:My husband insists that coffee isn't healthy, while I disagree. I've always heard that coffee itself is good for you, and that it doesn't become an "unhealthy" drink until you add fat and/or sugar to it. Since we disagree, I decided to bring it up here!

What are some of the health benefits of drinking coffee?

I agree with you that drinking coffee is good for you. I can name a few health benefits like weight loss, longer life span and many more.
jimmyjim1299

Postby DarrylSpiers » 07 Jan 2016, 14:54

I also agree with you that coffee is best for health. There are so many health benefits of coffee. But in my opinion two major benefits of this coffee first benefit of this coffee that you can lose your weight easily and second one benefit that you can burn extra calories from your body.
DarrylSpiers

Postby johnm » 02 Feb 2016, 21:57

Hello everyone!!!
Yes coffee has many health benefits.I am a coffee freak and used to have it daily 4,5 times in a day. Coffee can control :
Type II Diabetes
Parkinson's Disease
Dementia
Some cancers
Heart Disease
Strokes
and many other health benefits a cup of coffee have. ~o) ~o) ~o)
johnm

Postby Charli05 » 29 Jan 2019, 01:12

Coffee is the best way to control Diabetes symptoms if anybody have this disease then i think you should use coffee daily even one time in a single day because this is good to control this kinda disease in human's blood.
Charli05

Postby Charli05 » 07 Jul 2019, 23:44

Emmm i just want to say you here about to Buy Kratom mainly has three different kinds in its raw form: red vein, green vein and white vein. Kratom could be forms of capsules, powder and extracts. These differences reflect in their appearances in color, and it should be obvious and visually identifiable. But kratom product from different areas, the color differs slightly.
Charli05

Postby kyne08 » 18 Mar 2020, 22:20

Coffee has many health benefits unknown to many people. Like wine, being a regular coffee drinker (2-4 cups a day) has its share of health benefits. Although scientists are still experimenting with some of the health benefits one can reap from drinking coffee, there were already many studies conducted that have proven the benefits of coffee.

healthy eating tips
kyne08

Return to Coffee Health