Coffee equipment

From A to Z; Talk us about your coffee equipment experience

Coffee equipment

Postby paul77 » 08 Feb 2010, 04:34

I'm posting this here as I think it is the most appropriate place for my topic. Why you think some devices for making coffee are more popular than the others? I mean isn't it one and the same? The thing is I don't use any of the renowned coffee makers (grinders, burrs, etc.) and am very satisfied with those I use for some time. Maybe it's just me, I'm a newbie and don't care about the exhibition coffee ;) Please give me your thoughts as I'm very interested!
Black as midnight on a moonless night
paul77
old member
old member

Re: Coffee equipment

Postby ginga » 10 Feb 2010, 04:22

I have a friend who is a tech nerd and he is really crazy about new devices of all kinds, including coffee equipment. He already has a big collection and i must admit, I would gladly borrow something from him :) Something like this for instance:
Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!
ginga
old member
old member

Postby michael » 11 Feb 2010, 04:28

Wow, perfect device, ginga! I would gladly borrow that too ;) I'm not that kind of guy who's wild for objects but if I can afford myself a device I really think I need, I'd better procure an expensive brand name. But that's only me, don't take it as an advise ;)
And to carry on tradition, I'd like to place a picture as well (one of my favorites):
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby CrazyBaby » 17 Feb 2010, 02:31

Now there are no problems with shortage of cups and coffee ~o)
Attachments
morecoffee.jpg
morecoffee.jpg (30.74 KiB) Viewed 14041 times
Last edited by CrazyBaby on 17 Mar 2010, 03:20, edited 3 times in total.
I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!
CrazyBaby
old member
old member

Postby helena » 18 Feb 2010, 04:18

I like famous brands and prefer them to anything else. And you know what? They proved with years they are the best and don't disappoint me at all. So instead of using a device I will soon throw away, I'd better buy myself a good brand of name which will serve me more than 5-10 years. Both my mood and my coffee will be always perfect, I'm sure ;)
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby SanchoPancho » 18 Mar 2010, 00:38

Look, it's perfect! =)

cool Breakfast Set, which combines a two-slot toaster with a five-cup drip coffee maker. it has timer to start your coffee brewing before you wake up in the morning. its amazing
Coffee Should be Black as Hell, Strong as Death, and Sweet as Love
SanchoPancho
old member
old member

Postby arabicadabra » 20 Mar 2010, 03:50

For anyone who likes strong American Style coffee, I highly recommend using a French Press. It produces a category between espresso and American coffee and when you use a quality dark roast, you have the best of both worlds... Use a course grind and allow to steep for 4 to 5 minutes.
I like my coffee like I like my women... Tied up in a sack and thrown over a donkey.
arabicadabra

Postby killer666 » 27 Oct 2010, 00:45

Hi! it is my sister's machine. I like such unusual gadgets =)
Instant human. Just add coffee.
killer666
old member
old member

Postby sophia » 28 Jul 2011, 22:11

I really love coffee however the perfect cup of coffee comes in many forms depending upon your tastes and maybe it depends upon the coffee equipment you will use. Anyway, your sister’s coffee machine is definitely cool.
sophia

Postby jeff_ford12 » 09 Aug 2011, 07:53

Wow haha I didn't realize machines like this were out there. I think I'm going to stick with my Keurig single cup I'm a big fan of the single cup brewers, I'm not sure if they offer anything as interesting as some of the makers you guys are posting though lol!
jeff_ford12

Postby garyspeed » 01 Jan 2012, 21:47

I have a friend who is really crazy geek tech and his new equipment, including equipment for various kinds of coffee.
garyspeed

Postby BusinessStream » 28 Feb 2012, 03:40

killer666 wrote:Hi! it is my sister's machine. I like such unusual gadgets =)

I like this machine. It looks more of a robot than a coffee making device.
BusinessStream

Postby peter » 01 Mar 2012, 05:09

Oh, I do like this device, even if I weren't about coffee -I would definitely buy this coffee machine, just to please me. :d
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Postby PepetheCoffeeManiac » 24 Jul 2012, 03:21

I need just my ibrik and coffee, that's it!
PepetheCoffeeManiac

Postby nuten » 05 Mar 2013, 03:25

I'd better buy myself a good brand of name which will serve me more than 5-10 years................., =(( =((
"Nuten"
nuten

Postby Hillary ment » 21 Jan 2014, 21:30

I like the above traditional coffee maker. It's look awesome and I think wasting more money by getting some branded coffee makers are now a days increasing. So be keen on what you want? What type of coffee maker you need? And also I always recommend automatic instant coffee machine. It's very simple and the coffee you will be getting is tasty.
Hillary ment

Postby panna_cota » 12 Nov 2014, 11:53

ATTN,COFFEE LOVERS!! ~o)

Does anyone use this one Coffee Maker? http://coffeehit.co.uk/coffee-brewing/c ... ffee-maker
cause i wanna buy it,but duuno is it a good one :-? :-? :-?
panna_cota

Postby jessebrock73 » 28 Jan 2016, 20:45

paul77 wrote:I'm posting this here as I think it is the most appropriate place for my topic. Why you think some devices for making coffee are more popular than the others? I mean isn't it one and the same? The thing is I don't use any of the renowned coffee makers (grinders, burrs, etc.) and am very satisfied with those I use for some time. Maybe it's just me, I'm a newbie and don't care about the exhibition coffee ;) Please give me your thoughts as I'm very interested!

Hey!
Well, there are various equipments which are used to get coffee grinned and almost all of them differ from each other and I truly appreciate this difference as since now I have tried three different machines among which the only machine I found best is Keurig coffee grinder, and I would seriously like to give whole of the credit to http://www.keurigreview.com/ for providing me the best review for the machine and thus convincing me for purchasing the one.
I think one should definitely go with the one if they want to have best taste of their coffee. It is getting difficult for me to upload a picture of my machine but I would surely like to make people know about the machine I am holding.
Attachments
keurig machine.jpg
Like mine!
keurig machine.jpg (8.42 KiB) Viewed 6802 times
jessebrock73

Postby johnm » 02 Feb 2016, 22:11

hello jessebrock!! its a nice one..

I bought the machine a couple months ago, and was affraid because of some reviews that score the product under 3. However My family and I are very satisfied with the quality of the coffee it made, taste, temperature and operation is also easy.

I decided to buy it, and I don't regret it. I have plenty of people coming to my home and always have very good coffee to share with them.

Hope this will help you to buy the best one. :-? :-?
johnm

Postby IrvingF » 29 May 2017, 06:59

johnem wrote:hello jessebrock!! its a nice one..

I bought the Best Appetite Suppressants a couple months ago, and was affraid because of some reviews that score the product under 3. However My family and I are very satisfied with the quality of the coffee it made, taste, temperature and operation is also easy.

Hey killer666 what make is that coffee maker?
Last edited by IrvingF on 04 Apr 2020, 00:32, edited 3 times in total.
IrvingF

Next

Return to Coffee Roasting, Grinding, Brewing; Equipment; Industry