Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Postby twolumps » 30 Jul 2010, 03:39

I used to really love Dunkin Donuts coffee. They always knew how to add just the right amount of cream and sugar to make the perfect cup of coffee! But then the donuts started getting expensive, and other coffee shops started popping up (like Starbucks), and I lost interest. I have only been there a few times in the last couple of years, but just wasn't very impressed anymore. It could be just me, or maybe there is more to compare it to now. Does anyone else still frequent Dunkin' Donuts? Have they made any changes recently to keep up with the times?
twolumps

Re: Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Postby killer666 » 02 Aug 2010, 01:21

Hi. I do not like coffee from DD or Mcdonalds!
I do not dispute that the coffee from DD or M isn't bad... but I like to prepare my own coffee by oneself.
Instant human. Just add coffee.
killer666
old member
old member

Postby twolumps » 02 Aug 2010, 02:16

OK, so I actually went and had a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee the other day, since I was passing by one in the early morning and needed coffee! It was ok, still not all that great. Certainly not better than anything I could have made at home. I do have to admit, though, they still manage to mix in the right amount of cream and sugar.
twolumps

Postby Bella » 04 Oct 2010, 06:22

I had one cup from Dunkin Donuts when we were on vacation. I ordered something special...not regular coffee. It was good. Since then we have started to drink coffee on a more regular basis (only 2-3x per week). My husband went out to get donuts and got coffee for me at the same time, at Dunkin Donuts, and it was awful. I couldn't drink it. He offered to make some here at home for me instead.
Last edited by Bella on 14 Nov 2010, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
Bella

Postby javafreak » 04 Oct 2010, 15:53

I haven't had Dunkin Donuts coffee in the restaurant before. I have had their brew at home bagged coffee and was not very impressed with the taste.
javafreak

Postby Nawleen » 14 Nov 2010, 09:01

You can buy DD coffee in the grocery store now and I haven't tried it yet. My hubby has his favorite brand so we stick with it. I have been really curious if it is good so maybe I will try it sometime soon.
Nawleen

Postby LottaLatte » 19 Jun 2011, 11:17

I really can't stand the taste of Dunkin Donuts' coffee, particularly their iced coffee. It is so watered down and lacks any real flavor! Quite frankly, I'm surprised they're as popular as they are.
LottaLatte

Postby Dixie06 » 21 Jun 2011, 04:11

LottaLatte- Thanks for the good review on ice coffee at Dunkin Donuts. I haven't tried them and I don’t think I will try them now, if they are watered down and lack flavor. I will save my money and calories for something else. Thanks again! :ymhug:
Dixie06

Postby kamrankhanma » 04 Oct 2011, 02:42

Bella wrote:I had one cup from Dunkin Donuts when we were on vacation. I ordered something special...not regular coffee. It was good. Since then we have started to drink coffee on a more regular basis (only 2-3x per week). My husband went out to get donuts and got coffee for me at the same time, at Dunkin Donuts, and it was awful. I couldn't drink it. He offered to make some here at home for me instead.

yeah dunkin donuts coffee is too much delicious. :ymhug:
kamrankhanma

Postby dunkindonuts » 23 Jun 2012, 12:45

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of.
dunkindonuts

Return to Coffee Reviews