At home, or at a coffee shop?

The role it plays in your everyday life

At home, or at a coffee shop?

Postby starbuck » 08 Jun 2011, 13:58

I usually find myself drinking at home, contrary to my name, starbuck :D

I think that going to a store just takes too much time out of my day, and plus, at a place like starbucks, or chock full of nuts cafés, I find myself loading my coffee with way too much sugar and cremes.
starbuck

Re: At home, or at a coffee shop?

Postby Brewster » 10 Jun 2011, 04:14

I do both. At home is cheaper and the amount of coffee I drink means I would be bankrupt if I bought it all at stores! Sometimes I like the luxury though, and you can't beat a relaxing hour sitting in the sun with a drink somebody else made!
Brewster

Postby robin » 13 Jun 2011, 10:29

I would say I prefer both given that you will need to be outwards once in a while catching up with friends or something of the sort. It is a whole lot cheaper indoors but can be boring when you perhaps alone.
robin

Postby SuzyLewis » 21 Jun 2011, 07:42

I enjoy drinking my cup of Joe at home more than in a coffee shop. I love inviting my friends over to my house, making cups of coffee, and homemade scones. I find most coffee shop’s scones and other assortment of goodies not up to my par. I am a coffee and food snob!
SuzyLewis

Postby Sleepy_Sentry » 28 Jul 2011, 11:38

I enjoy drinking at coffee shops for the atmosphere, plus my local shop roasts their own beans and knows how to make good espresso drinks. A few dollars for such a great work atmosphere is worth it in my opinion.
Sleepy_Sentry

Postby Lucie » 03 Mar 2014, 06:10

I like it at home more, as well. :-)
Lucie

Postby jessebrock73 » 14 Jan 2016, 20:40

starbuck wrote:I usually find myself drinking at home, contrary to my name, starbuck :D

I think that going to a store just takes too much time out of my day, and plus, at a place like starbucks, or chock full of nuts cafés, I find myself loading my coffee with way too much sugar and cremes.

Same here! But anyhow my friends manage to take me out of my home and thus I get a chance to drink one outside B-(
jessebrock73

Return to Coffee In Your Life