Green Mountain

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Green Mountain

Postby Dixie06 » 06 Jun 2011, 16:04

Has anyone tried Green Mountain Coffee? If so what do you think?

I love their coffee, especially their signature blend. It has hints of nuts and spices, but not overpowering. I went to college in Vermont, where Green Mountain is from; my college had free coffee from them. It was wonderful to get a huge mug of their coffee for late night studying!
Dixie06

Re: Green Mountain

Postby Brewster » 08 Jun 2011, 06:06

I've not tried Green Mountain, is it available in stores everywhere? I may have seen it and not noticed as the name is so similar to Blue Mountain! I'm not keen on hazelnut flavoring, is the nutty taste very strong?
Brewster

Postby Dixie06 » 09 Jun 2011, 04:36

You can find it in a lot of grocery stores and gas stations. Especially in the northeast, even down here in the south I find it in stores. I don't find the nutty flavor strong. They have a lot of other blends though that does not have a nutty flavor. If you cannot find it near you, ask your local grocery store to get it.
Dixie06

Postby caffeineneeded » 14 Jun 2011, 09:48

I haven't tried Green Mountain either. I live in the south, so I will have to keep my eyes out for it in gas stations and at grocery stores. I love to try a good coffee.
caffeineneeded

Postby peter » 27 Mar 2014, 01:27

Yes,it's good. I like almost everything they sell, they are far better than Starbucks and less expensive, as well. ~o)
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Return to Coffee Reviews