I drink coffee to stay awake

The role it plays in your everyday life

I drink coffee to stay awake

Postby robin » 25 May 2011, 12:06

I was joking with a colleague today who was telling me he takes a mug of coffee every two hours. Then I answered back and said the only time I think of a hot mug of coffee is when I have to stay awake to complete some tasks. It then occurred to me that we all have different reasons of sticking to our mugs.
robin

Re: I drink coffee to stay awake

Postby caffeineneeded » 26 May 2011, 10:04

I wouldn't say I drink a mug of coffee every two hours, but I drink it almost constantly throughout the morning. I bet I drink a whole pot by 9 o'clock.
caffeineneeded

Postby driven » 27 May 2011, 13:28

I drink a cup, and by that I mean a small coffee cup, in the morning, then through the morning and early after noon. I stop drinking around 4, and even then I have only drank about half a pot.
driven

Postby starbuck » 02 Jun 2011, 15:48

I don't really drink that much in the morning. I find myself having my cup in the morning, and that's it. When I get my 2:30 feeling though, I really need to have some coffee or I will just drop on the floor!
starbuck

Postby robin » 05 Jun 2011, 02:19

starbuck wrote:I don't really drink that much in the morning. I find myself having my cup in the morning, and that's it. When I get my 2:30 feeling though, I really need to have some coffee or I will just drop on the floor!

Hardly do I take coffee in the morning; perhaps I should try it out though I fear getting hooked to it. I do not particularly like it when I cannot do without something.
robin

Postby Tentan » 02 Jul 2012, 00:05

I think you just have to sleep enough, pal /:)
Tentan

Postby helena » 04 Oct 2012, 04:06

If you drink your coffee only to stay awake, then it's a bad habit - don't stick to it, find other ways to stay more energetic and try to receive pleasure from drinking it. ;)
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby percival » 14 Nov 2012, 07:04

I drink coffee to stay happy - I am happy even without coffee, but why refuse it when it's not prohibited?? :d
percival

Postby lulu33 » 10 Dec 2012, 01:42

I drink coffee to stay myself, to enjoy my life ;)
lulu33
old member
old member

Postby GlanDeas » 16 Dec 2013, 00:16

When I have lots of work load of the office. I take my work home for completion at night. At that time coffee is must. It makes me awake. Well generally I prefer coffee during book reading.
GlanDeas

Postby Lucie » 19 Dec 2013, 02:08

I drink coffee whenever I wish, and not because I must.
Lucie

Postby jessebrock73 » 22 Jan 2016, 22:54

robin wrote:I was joking with a colleague today who was telling me he takes a mug of coffee every two hours. Then I answered back and said the only time I think of a hot mug of coffee is when I have to stay awake to complete some tasks. It then occurred to me that we all have different reasons of sticking to our mugs.

Yes, you are right! everyone have their reasons to remain stick to our coffee mugs B-(
Me too :))
I drink it to keep myself filled up with energy! :o)
jessebrock73

Postby Willie Murphy » 28 Apr 2016, 03:30

robin wrote:I was joking with a colleague today who was telling me he takes a mug of coffee every two hours. Then I answered back and said the only time I think of a hot mug of coffee is when I have to stay awake to complete some tasks. It then occurred to me that we all have different reasons of sticking to our mugs.

Hey! that's a pretty good idea. Drinking coffee to stay awake. Most of the coffee lover do that but please keep in mind that don't get affected with gastric.
Willie Murphy

Postby Lisa_D » 14 Nov 2016, 22:50

Well, I drink coffee to stay awake too. It helps me concentrate on my work and gives me energy to go a bit more further.
Lisa_D

Postby baristaunderground » 05 Apr 2017, 16:13

I want to share my opinion here because I am a coffee lover, I love to drink coffee every morning when I wake up and It gives me a great boost up. Coffee is the best option for me when I want to awaking for complete any task and I think it's also give you a great boost up when you are facing this situation.
Code: Select all
https://www.baristaunderground.com/products/ghirardelli-chocolate-sauce
baristaunderground

Postby Danial » 17 Sep 2018, 21:47

On the off chance that you drink your espresso just to remain wakeful, at that point it's a negative behavior pattern don't stick to it, find different approaches to remain more vigorous and endeavor to get delight from drinking it...

http://select-sport.com.au/
Danial

Return to Coffee In Your Life