Espresso

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Espresso

Postby JavaJunkie » 18 Mar 2011, 05:49

Every true coffee lover loves Espresso, no? Although it's thicker in consistency than regular coffee, has foam on top and a lot more flavor than regular coffee, I never realized that a shot of it has less caffeine than 6 ounces of regular coffee. I find the flavor to be incomparable and it's even available in a decaf version \m/
JavaJunkie

Re: Espresso

Postby michael » 18 Mar 2011, 07:05

Espresso is the same as coffee - it bears another name only due to the fact "it is made by forcing hot water under high pressure through a tightly compacted finely ground coffee" (Wiki). So you don't get that amount of caffeine in your cup only because there's too much of a foam and cream in the cup - and the amount of coffee is lessened, in comparison to a regular cup of coffee. Sorry if I complicated it all with my explanation ;) :d
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby caffeineneeded » 21 Mar 2011, 04:58

I really enjoy Espresso. I don't know all of the ins and outs of it, but I know I like putting it in my mouth. ~o)
caffeineneeded

Postby DecafMom » 21 Mar 2011, 14:29

Espresso is yummy! Although, my favorite way to have it is from Sonic inside a caramel mocha java chiller with Sonic Boom (extra shot of espresso). Delicious!! (...and no, that's not decaf LOL)
DecafMom

Postby Caffeinated » 01 Apr 2011, 19:11

Bummer! It would be nice if they had a decaf version of that Sonic Boom. Starbucks has what they call an Americano which includes decaf espresso. I know it seems to defeat the purpose but it sure is flavorful. b-)
Caffeinated

Postby tomsa » 13 May 2011, 06:36

It is a nice coffee! \m/
Hello everybody....
tomsa

Return to Coffee Reviews