Coffee from Brazil

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Coffee from Brazil

Postby peter » 28 Dec 2009, 04:16

Hi there! My favorite coffee comes from Brazil. Though some of coffee experts may say that Brazilian coffee is simplier and duller as in comparison to coffees from Africa, Asia and so on, I do prefer drinking it namely from this country. I think that a coffee grown by farmers on their small farms somwhere on the highlands such as Santos, for example, is really good and worth trying. I like it for its heavy body, sweet and complex flavor, it is less acid as in comparison to coffees from other regions and has many other outstanding qualities that make it perfect to my taste :-) What's your choice?
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Re: Coffee from Brazil

Postby ginga » 28 Dec 2009, 05:30

I agree about Brazilian coffee. I also don't like when there's too much acidity and find it very delicious ~o)
Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!
ginga
old member
old member

Postby Jane01 » 02 Feb 2010, 05:45

I tasted some kinds of Brazilian coffee and could say that I like it, probably not so much as Arabica.. but it has a pleasant aroma and a mild flavor ;;)
Jane01

Postby maria » 04 Feb 2010, 02:04

Yes, Brazilian coffee is good enough. Especially, coffee called Bourbon and those from the Santos region. They are gaining a huge popularity now.
maria
old member
old member

Postby Nick Lacey » 11 Feb 2010, 06:00

But how could I choose coffee from this Santos region while I go to the shop. Is that written on the package??
Nick Lacey

Postby snurky » 19 Feb 2010, 07:22

The best I ever had from a coffee shop was a Java but I have to admit that the ground coffee we buy for our filter machine is the supermarket's own make of Italian coffee and it it strong, full of flavour and just delicious, at a reasoable price. ~o)
snurky

Postby michael » 01 Mar 2010, 02:46

Brazilian Coffee...hhmm Well, the contry is indeed one of the major coffee exporting regions and is famos for this; but there are little coffees from Brazil I really like, unfortunately. Still I can mark out one or two coffees from there - Bourbon and Santos. But I guess everyone knows about them, I simply state a fact ;)
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby Joe39 » 08 Jan 2011, 09:36

I like Brazilian coffee well enough. I mean, it's not my favorite and it's not something I would buy all the time, but when I can't get my regular coffee, then I wouldn't at all mind drinking coffee from Brazil.
Joe39

Postby tomsa » 13 May 2011, 06:43

It is good enough! It has a pleasant aroma and a mild flavor!
Hello everybody....
tomsa

Return to Coffee Reviews