Powdered creamer or the real deal?

Talk about everything you like HERE!

Powdered creamer or the real deal?

Postby coffeequeen » 28 Apr 2010, 09:30

Do you use powdered creamers, real cream, or milk? Or do you just drink your coffee black? I can't stand drinking it black and I prefer using real cream but have been known to use the powdered stuff when it's all that is around.
coffeequeen

Re: Powdered creamer or the real deal?

Postby jennyffer777 » 29 Apr 2010, 03:45

Hello coffeequeen! I really love my coffee black, so cannot be a good adviser here. However if I were to choose from powdered creamers, real cream, or milk, I would definitely chose the last two. I think anything powdered is artificial, meaning harmful and unhealthy. Good luck! :-)
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Postby lulu33 » 03 May 2010, 01:34

Did you know that Non-dairy creamer (or whitener) is highly flammable and thus very dangeorus for people's health. So why would one want to drink a chemical? I won't, that's for sure. However, I never refuse a portion of heavy cream with coffee. So no one knows what's the worst - to drink chemicals or a lot of carbohydrates ;)
lulu33
old member
old member

Postby muggles » 05 May 2010, 04:33

I like some of the flavored liquid creamers the best but I'll use powdered too. There is only one kind of powdered that I like. The generics are awful and I honestly can't drink coffee with the generics. It makes me gag!
muggles

Postby Nicky » 05 May 2010, 05:44

Hello!

I like coffee with milk!
In the childhood my parents forbade to me to drink black coffee.
And my parents added to me milk in coffee.... so, I like coffee with milk!
Some things in life are better rich. . . coffee, chocolate, men.
Nicky
old member
old member

Postby mizhanna » 05 May 2010, 20:22

I'm not a fan of coffee with powdered creamer because the taste is very light. I prefer to drink pure black coffee because the natural aroma makes me feel good. I think coffee with milk is good for teenagers on board.
mizhanna

Postby michael » 07 May 2010, 00:23

No, no way! I like my coffee black as hell :d But, though it may seem a little strange, I do like cocoa with cream - natural not powdered.
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby ezprezo » 10 Sep 2010, 09:21

I use powdered creamer to give my coffee a delicious creamy flavor. It's always a good substitute for sugar. My favorite coffee flavor would be the hazelnut type.
ezprezo

Postby DecafMom » 10 Sep 2010, 10:32

I use powdered creamer because it's less expensive. I totally agree that the chemical stuff isn't as good for you, but I have a hard time making myself LIVE that belief! I usually use the Walmart generic there, too!
DecafMom

Postby Bella » 10 Oct 2010, 17:13

I like the real cream myself. Howerver, my husband went shopping the last time and purchased the powdered non dairy variety. We'll use that until it's gone, despite the health concerns. It wasn't that big of a container and we only drink coffee a few times a week.
Bella

Postby grounded » 15 Oct 2010, 03:37

I prefer the flavored creamers, but I'll also use milk with a couple drops of vanilla extract. I'll drink it straight black if I have to, but I always do my best to make sure that I don't have to.
grounded

Postby javafreak » 19 Oct 2010, 09:17

I use the flavored liquids too, hazelnut and French vanilla being my favorites. I do drink it black from time to time but it isn't my favorite. I don't like the powdered creamers at all.
javafreak

Postby Joe39 » 05 Jan 2011, 12:29

When I drink coffee (and it's not something I do on a regular basis), I prefer Carnation evaporated milk. It's what my mother always used and I loved how her coffee always tasted. If I'm eating out and they don't have evaporated milk, I'll get a soda or some water or something.
Joe39

Postby frenchvanilla » 08 Jan 2011, 18:22

grounded wrote:I prefer the flavored creamers, but I'll also use milk with a couple drops of vanilla extract. I'll drink it straight black if I have to, but I always do my best to make sure that I don't have to.

I never thought about using vanilla extract I will be trying that in the morning as I make my own vanilla extract and will never run out! I prefer the liquid flavors (french vanilla and Chocolate Raspberry)
frenchvanilla

Postby sweetener » 09 Jan 2011, 07:55

I go with what is available. I'm not a picky drinker. If both powder and liquid creamer are available, I prefer the liquid one. I try to make designs out of it which is hard to do with powder.
sweetener

Postby JavaJunkie » 15 Mar 2011, 15:22

I do something completely different. I use soy creamer, won't give the brand name here. It's actually quite creamer, healthy and it take the edge off of black coffee. Also, it's not a dairy product, which I try to avoid.
JavaJunkie

Postby DecafMom » 15 Mar 2011, 16:23

"All of the above." Seriously. I'm SO not picky! I've used everything from cheap generics to the International Delight expensive stuff. I have found maybe ONE of all of them that I didn't care for.
DecafMom

Postby tomsa » 13 May 2011, 07:03

if I were to choose from powdered creamers, real cream, or milk, I would definitely chose the last two. I think anything powdered is artificial, meaning harmful and unhealthy. ;)
Hello everybody....
tomsa

Return to Off- topic