Mocha

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Mocha

Postby Caffinated » 30 Sep 2010, 14:41

Has anyone here ever tried a Caffe Mocha? Lovely coffee with a chocolatey after-taste. Perfect for my mornings and wakes me up for the rest of the day!
Caffinated

Re: Mocha

Postby Roberta » 01 Oct 2010, 04:36

Hello, Caffinated! Welcome aboard! Ohh, I love mochas even more than a plain cup of coffee. When I order some cafe mocha in a restaurant, I ask them to pour more latte and chocolate and a little coffee instead! And they always look at me like I'm a crazy person! But that's not true, I simply love choco+milk!
HI, my name's Roberta but friends call me Berta! :)
Roberta

Postby Robusto » 01 Oct 2010, 04:49

Mocha... Isn't that similar to Latte? I prefer my coffee without milk lately, but I used to like latte before.
Robusto

Postby CoffeeLover » 03 Oct 2010, 23:56

I tried a lot of brands of coffee but I didn't try it yet! Need to try it immediately :-!
I like to move it, MOVE IT
CoffeeLover
old member
old member

Postby Caffinated » 04 Oct 2010, 07:21

Roberta wrote:Hello, Caffinated! Welcome aboard! Ohh, I love mochas even more than a plain cup of coffee. When I order some cafe mocha in a restaurant, I ask them to pour more latte and chocolate and a little coffee instead! And they always look at me like I'm a crazy person! But that's not true, I simply love choco+milk!

Thank you for the welcome! It's great to see another Mocha lover :)
And hehe Robusto you really do, it is my favorite kind of coffee too!
Caffinated

Postby Bella » 06 Oct 2010, 05:07

I have not tried the Caffe Mocha that you mention. However, I do prefer mochas somedays to regular coffee. Especially when my husband and I have our "coffee dates". It's just not the same if we don't get our favorite Mocha---White Chocolate Mocha.
Bella

Postby NoLimits » 23 Oct 2010, 05:36

CoffeeLover wrote:I tried a lot of brands of coffee but I didn't try it yet! Need to try it immediately :-!

It's more of a coffee style than a brand. There is something really special about coffee and chocolate together. Before I was grown up enough to try mochas I used to pop a square or two of chocolate into my mouth then let it melt as I drank hot coffee!
NoLimits

Postby Tentan » 08 Aug 2012, 04:41

Mocha is a delicious mixture of espresso, chocolate and milk :ymparty:
Tentan

Return to Coffee Reviews