Coffee and Calcium

Discuss coffee impact on health

Coffee and Calcium

Postby MakeitBlack » 21 Aug 2010, 08:20

Did you know that you can't take calcium when you drink coffee? First, coffee inhibits the absorption of calcium into the body and secondly is causes wicked joint pains. There was an article online where a lady was taking calcium and complained to her doctor about the worsening joint pain. He said if she was taking caffeine, she'd have to stop. So she stopped taking the calcium and bought another 24 pack of Pepsi.
MakeitBlack

Re: Coffee and Calcium

Postby killer666 » 23 Aug 2010, 00:35

When I get to know something new about coffee, I am afraid :-S :-S :-S
Instant human. Just add coffee.
killer666
old member
old member

Postby jesse » 01 Sep 2010, 06:11

I think this all depends on individual peculiarities of an organism, this fact cannot be generalized. I'm just so tired of any researches about coffee - which today prove one thing and the other day they tell you something absolutely different. Stop doing this and let people drink their coffee in peace! :d
jesse

Postby peter » 03 Sep 2010, 02:00

I've also heard that after you drink coffee, a higher content of calcium can be found in your urine. So for those people who have calcium deficiency, it's better to avoid drinking too much coffee. But there's always an antidote for everything: if you really like coffee and cannot live without but have problems with calcium content in your organism, then you should eat more meat and drink milk. But that would not be a problem for anyone, I guess.
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Postby CoffeeLover » 16 Nov 2010, 03:31

thank God that coffee has no acohol! :d :d :d
... cause I could forget about my car ;)
I like to move it, MOVE IT
CoffeeLover
old member
old member

Return to Coffee Health