Starbucks Sumatra Coffee

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Starbucks Sumatra Coffee

Postby driven » 13 Aug 2010, 09:09

I would have to say that one of my favorite coffees is Starbucks Sumatra Coffee. They sell it as beans and ground. The Coffee is grown on the hill sides of Sumatra and I think it has a great flavor. You will get the best results with this coffee when you buy it in bean form and grind it yourself each morning.
driven

Re: Starbucks Sumatra Coffee

Postby jennyffer777 » 16 Aug 2010, 03:36

Hello driven! Let me welcome you aboard first of all! Glad you liked it! :d
As for the Sumatran coffee, yeah, I like it as well - it differs from other coffees and is very rich and syrupy, smooth which makes it so tasty! :-)
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Postby Nina Maxwell » 17 Aug 2010, 00:47

I will have a look for this next time I am in Starbucks. My usual choice is Columbian but I should branch out a little. I wish they sold it in smaller packages, trial size would be ideal. Funny enough, although I like their beans I never really enjoy a brew coffee bought over the counter.
Nina Maxwell

Postby morning buzz » 23 Aug 2010, 06:30

I personally love the flavor of Starbucks coffee’s most of them. However, when I drink them I feel almost too nervous. I spend the whole day with that feeling when you are a kid and you know you’re in trouble when your parents get home. Or you feel as if something bad is going to happen.
morning buzz

Return to Coffee Reviews