Kenya Coffee

What country is your coffee from?

Kenya Coffee

Postby KahawaKenya » 13 Apr 2013, 00:21

I have just joined this good coffee furum. It's very interesting to see the kind of stories guys are telling. On searching about 'Kenya Coffee', am surprised to see only two users - LucyCB and Nicky - have mention Kenya and wondered why?? From Kenya, we grow the world's best Arabica! Undisputed fact...It is sad that I didn't see anything Kenyan being listed by Forbes' most expensive...can someone save the situation here and visit Kenya Co-operative Coffee Dealers in Nairobi, and just have a taste of coffee grown from rich volcanic soils by small scale farmers and fully sun-dried..
KahawaKenya

Re: Kenya Coffee

Postby lulu33 » 16 Apr 2013, 01:28

Hello, KahawaKenya! Welcome aboard! :d :ymhug:
Yes, we did speak a little about Kenyan coffee, however, we would be eager to hear more about it, as it seems that no one from this board has ever tasted true Kenyan coffee.
lulu33
old member
old member

Postby KahawaKenya » 17 Apr 2013, 23:51

A Safari of the Senses
Kenya is the origin of nature’s finest coffee with more than 800 different aromatic compounds. Kenya’s Arabica coffee is grown in well drained volcanic soils mostly around the snowcapped Mt. Kenya, Aberdare Ranges, Mt. Elgon, the Kisii and Ukambani highlands all very close to the Equator. The climate is never hotter than a European summer and never cooler than the best kind of European spring with a temperature range of not more than 19C (35F). Kenyan coffee is carefully handpicked, selecting only the red ripe cherries, which are later sorted to ensure high quality. Coffee production goes through a systematic protocol from seed to cup from nursery, farm, pulping, milling and grading. Further, 90% of all Kenyan coffee is wet processed and dried under the tropical sun to retain its natural taste, aroma and uniqueness. It is thus no surprise that Kenya Coffee gives such a deeply satisfying experience of life: literally taking one on a Safari of the senses.
KahawaKenya

Postby Roberta » 18 Apr 2013, 01:31

Thank you for sharing this information about Kenyan coffee with us, I think it's time to give it a try, finally. ;)
HI, my name's Roberta but friends call me Berta! :)
Roberta

Postby peter » 29 Apr 2013, 02:56

Welcome aboard, KahawaKenya!
I hope you'll like staying here and hope to hear a lot of interesting stories about Kenyan coffee, as well. :d
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Postby KahawaKenya » 08 May 2013, 01:24

Berta, kindly make a try...am available for you.

Peter, so far so good. I am surely enjoying the forum.
KahawaKenya

Return to Coffee Origins