Coffee Anecdote

Talk about everything you like HERE!

Coffee Anecdote

Postby CoffeeLover » 02 Mar 2010, 06:07

=)) :)) :(( 8-} :ymapplause:

This guy walks into a coffee shop and asks the waitress:
- "How much is the coffee?"
--"Coffee is three dollars the waitress says".
-"How much is a refill?" the man asks.
--"Free, "says the waitress.
-"Then I'll take a refill!"
I like to move it, MOVE IT
CoffeeLover
old member
old member

Re: Coffee Anecdote

Postby michael » 04 Mar 2010, 07:22

A kind of an ill joke:

A man went to his psychiatrist and said, "Every time I drink my coffee, I get a stabbing pain in my right eye," the psychiatrist said, "well, have you tried taking the spoon out?" :-)
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby jennyffer777 » 04 Mar 2010, 07:26

Let's make some feminist jokes ;)

Why Coffee Is Better Than Men

A cup of coffee looks good in the morning. You won't fall asleep after a cup of coffee. You can always warm coffee up. Coffee comes with endless refills. You won't get arrested for ordering coffee at 3 AM. Coffee is out of your system by tomorrow morning. You can make coffee as sweet as you want. Coffee smells and tastes good. You can turn the pot on, leave the room, and it'll be hot when you get back. They have coffee at police stations. You can always ditch a bad cup of coffee. No matter how ugly you are, you can always get a cup of coffee. A big cup or small cup? It doesn't matter. You can have an intelligent conversation with coffee. Coffee is ready in 15 minutes or less. Coffee doesn't take up half your bed. Coffee doesn't mind if you wake up at 3 AM and decide to have a cup. INSTANT COFFEE!
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Postby helena » 24 Mar 2010, 05:43

Two woman are fighting in the supermarket. One quickly get the Folgers coffee, and dumps down the other woman's shirt. The lady asks why did she did that? Her response was, "There's nothin' more better than waking up with Folgers in your cup."

Maybe it's an old joke, but one very funny :d :d :d
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby CoffeeLover » 23 Sep 2010, 02:01

Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colors do you have?
I like to move it, MOVE IT
CoffeeLover
old member
old member

Postby Roberta » 23 Sep 2010, 03:44

A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor. Conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and life. Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of cups - porcelain, plastic, glass, crystal, some plain looking, some expensive, some exquisite - telling them to help themselves to hot coffee. When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said: "If you noticed, all the nice looking expensive cups were taken up, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones. While it is normal for each of you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of your problems and stress. What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you consciously went for the best cups and were eyeing each other's cups. Now if life is coffee, then the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, but the quality of Life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it." So, don't let the cups drive you... enjoy the coffee instead.

A little bit too sophisticated but very wise :d
HI, my name's Roberta but friends call me Berta! :)
Roberta

Postby SanchoPancho » 20 Oct 2010, 01:45

The superfashionable young man talking with tailor:
- Could you sew me a new suit of coffee color with boiling milk?
- With sugar or without? - the tailor has easy inquired.
:))
Coffee Should be Black as Hell, Strong as Death, and Sweet as Love
SanchoPancho
old member
old member

Postby grounded » 27 Oct 2010, 03:48

Is it true that you can tell a mans preference in women by how he takes his coffee? You know, the old " I like my coffee like I like my women, strong and black" bit? :))
grounded

Return to Off- topic