Coffee plus tea - a healthier type of drink

Talk about everything you like HERE!

Coffee plus tea - a healthier type of drink

Postby Roberta » 28 Jan 2013, 06:29

Hi, guys!
Have you read the newest article on Coffee4dummies about the new type of tea from coffee leaves?
http://www.coffee4dummies.com/articles/coffee_plus_tea

The tea is prepared from dried coffee leaves and is said to contain less caffeine, as well as a large amount of antioxidants and a chemical, mangiferin, that fights "inflammation, reduces cholesterol, as well as keeps blood sugar level stable".
Would you try it, when it is available on the market? I guess the century-long dispute between tea lovers and coffee devotees would finally take its end.
HI, my name's Roberta but friends call me Berta! :)
Roberta

Re: Coffee plus tea - a heakthier type of drink

Postby jesse » 01 Feb 2013, 07:48

I would definitely give it a try, why not? To think of it, it's the same coffee, just not ground.
jesse

Re: Coffee plus tea - a healthier type of drink

Postby Derek » 06 Feb 2013, 02:25

Coffee plus tea? But it isn't even tea, to begin with - it's coffee, so yes, I would give it a try :d
The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks - Sir James Mackintosh
Derek

Re: Coffee plus tea - a healthier type of drink

Postby jennyffer777 » 22 Feb 2013, 07:22

I was the lucky person to try this drink. It was good enough, though seemed a little unusual because of its preparation. Anyway, I liked it but for the price they are offer it, you could drink something better, a classic Arabica, for example. ;)
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Return to Off- topic