A scandal at the Starbucks

Talk about everything you like HERE!

A scandal at the Starbucks

Postby lulu33 » 20 Aug 2010, 01:21

Have you heard about an incident at Starbucks about a woman who wouldn't agree to name coffee as the staff at Starbucks wanted it to be called and was forced to leave the place?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1304274/Starbucks-attacked-Skinny-grande-decaf-latte-No-I-just-want---coffee.html

Do you think woman was right or she had to obey Starbucks' rules and name coffee as they wanted?
lulu33
old member
old member

Re: A scandal at the Starbucks

Postby killer666 » 20 Aug 2010, 02:31

She was wrong! It is her problems. she had to obey Starbucks' rules
If each person will debate in such occasion then staffs cant please to all visitors
Instant human. Just add coffee.
killer666
old member
old member

Postby ginga » 23 Aug 2010, 05:09

LOL.. I guess she had a very bad day and the last thing she wanted was answering numerous questions at a coffee store :)
If serious, everybody can be irritated sometimes, but of course that's not a reason for shouting at people. Though I do agree that too many questions may be annoying. As for the names, I don't mind Cinnamon Dolce Latte or Espresso Con Panna :)
Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!
ginga
old member
old member

Postby maria » 24 Aug 2010, 02:53

I think both waiter and the woman were wrong: she should take it easier and the waiter went beyond his commission by turning her out the doors.
maria
old member
old member

Postby driven » 24 Aug 2010, 14:42

You know, considering her position, and the sort of weight it holds, I think she could make a bigger and better difference to the world then trying to beat coffee facisim. There are bigger battles to fight.
driven

Return to Off- topic