Counterfeited coffee

Talk about everything you like HERE!

Counterfeited coffee

Postby lulu33 » 11 Jun 2010, 00:54

Have you ever faced the problem of buying fake coffee? I mean coffee with a brand name but a counterfeited one which tastes different as opposed to the original one....And how did you define it is a fake one?
lulu33
old member
old member

Re: Counterfeited coffee

Postby helena » 11 Jun 2010, 01:33

Hey, lulu33! Good topic, right to the point...I was just thinking about starting it here but you were the first ;)
And as for the question, yes I have really faced this kind of situation when I bought some packs of coffee of a brand I bought before from another vendour...An absolutely diferent taste, and no pleasure from drinking it at all. After taking the coffee, I felt sick and couldn't recover myself for another week...When I finally got better, I throw those packs away and made a vow not to but it from that place anymore...
And you know, nothing really showed that coffee wasn't ok until I tasted it....
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby peter » 14 Jun 2010, 05:28

Oh yeah, it happened so many times in my life, I can't even rememeber how many :((
Well, I guess I'm a naive simpleton but i still believe it when people say it is real and original....And I don't have that habit of thoroughly searching all the indicators of a real product...After all, it's not a bad habit... :-)
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Postby Nicky » 15 Jun 2010, 01:07

I am agree with LULU!

the first: the taste is not real!!!
the second: I feel sick!!!

the third part (Not always successfully): I go to the shop and "hit upside the head"
Some things in life are better rich. . . coffee, chocolate, men.
Nicky
old member
old member

Postby jennyffer777 » 15 Jun 2010, 02:49

it's a thorny subject for me....It seems like I always buy counterfeited products, including coffee. And I always buy from different places, in order not to repeat this bad experience, and nothing! It's like someone is constantly bewithcing me....I don't distinguish between original and fake, don't see any holograms and of course, various special promotions are always like a boa to me- I buy everything with a promo on it, which is not always the best choice....That's sad but true :(( :ymblushing:
People, don't repeat my mistakes! Be aware of counterfeiters! :-S
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Postby CrazyBaby » 25 Aug 2010, 00:21

Probably everyone faced such problem. Me too. My brother has brought to me firm, real coffee Jacobs. He has won it in lotteries. It is very tasty coffee. but my coffee has ended. so I decided to buy new coffee... That day I was too lazy to go to good supermarket and I have gone to usual shop.

what can I say? The same packing, but the taste is disgusting = ( since I go to good supermarket or order on-line!
I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!
CrazyBaby
old member
old member

Postby morning buzz » 25 Aug 2010, 10:55

I to have been fooled by counterfeited coffee. The imposter did however have a bit of caffeine in it though. I personally think the worst thing that can happen is when you purchase coffee and you are all out at home. You drink it and realize that you have purchased the D word, decaffeinated.
morning buzz

Return to Off- topic