80 today :) switch to ice coffee?

Talk about everything you like HERE!

80 today :) switch to ice coffee?

Postby LoriL » 02 Apr 2010, 07:07

It's 80 today and I'm going to try an Iced coffee again. I wasn't really all that fond of it before but I'm going to give it a try again. What flavor should I try? Any specific place I should grab one.... I want to like it the first time - it might be the last time I try.
LoriL

Re: 80 today :) switch to ice coffee?

Postby Javalover » 02 Apr 2010, 15:24

The only iced coffee I have found that I like is Starbucks in the glass bottle. I usually get the vanilla flavor. You can get them at the grocery store or even at convenience stores.
Javalover

Postby JavaJane » 03 Apr 2010, 12:15

I like either regular or vanilla iced coffee, personally. When I go out, I prefer the vanilla as I don't usually like plain iced coffee from most places. But at home, I generally make plain old coffee for iced coffee. A lot of the time, I just put whatever is left over in the pot into the fridge so I always have some iced coffee in the fridge.
JavaJane

Postby LoriL » 03 Apr 2010, 13:27

Sounds easy enough, I can try it at home from my regular coffee. I even have vanilla creamer to add some vanilla flavor to it. I know McDonalds makes ice coffee too. We don't have a starbucks near me anymore.
LoriL

Postby helena » 07 Apr 2010, 06:19

I really like the Dunkin' Donuts Iced coffee though don't take it as a real cup of joe. It's just a iced drink or an yummy dessert to me, that's it :-)
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Return to Off- topic