Instant Coffee vs Real

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Re: Instant Coffee vs Real

Postby caffeineneeded » 12 Jun 2011, 05:10

I am not an instant coffee fan, but I had a sample of the Starbuck's instant coffee and it wasn't really all that bad. I didn't think it was good enough to go out and buy as I haven't bought any. I am interested in trying their instant iced coffee though.
caffeineneeded

Postby starbuck » 13 Jun 2011, 11:40

I think those Senseo machines make great instant coffee, compared to just using an old fashioned coffee maker. I guess they use some kind of system to heat and separate the coffee differently.
starbuck

Postby BostonBean » 19 Jun 2011, 04:07

When I first started drinking coffee, I only drank instant. I couldn't even tell the difference between brewed and instant back then and I found instant more convenient. Now, I don't care for instant at all and never drink it.
BostonBean

Postby HalfCafReviews » 18 Feb 2012, 19:56

Being a blogger interested in those products which offer great gourmet taste on a budget, I'm very interested in such topics. When it comes to coffee, I'm SHAMELESS! If it TASTES good, the pedigree isn't as important to me as to some others.

Instant coffees serve their purpose. Being a person whose day only starts after a cup or two of java have been ingested, I can attest the value of instant coffee on a tight schedule (read: procrastinator like no OTHER) as a means of getting the "fix" when time doesn't allow for anything else.

Now, given reasonable time, I would always prefer brewed coffee. Each variety offers its pros and cons. It's too subjective to be answered definitively.

Bottom line: If it tastes good to you and allows you to enjoy a bit of coffee heaven-on-earth, then go for it!

Cheers!

Brandon
HalfCafReviews

Postby hunny-bunny » 04 Nov 2015, 16:29

I so happen to like instant coffee. although when I stay at my nans house her coffee is home brand and it is awful, awful yucky poo, poo. \m/
hunny-bunny

Postby Willie Murphy » 09 May 2016, 22:07

Vulcanit wrote:Instant coffee is fine when I don't have enough time. As I see it, different types of coffee suit different occasions.

Yes you are correct! Instant coffee is fine when you don't have enough time at your hand.
Willie Murphy

Postby Willie Murphy » 12 May 2016, 03:03

jennyffer777 wrote:Not that I'm against instant coffee but I don't drink it as often as I drink the ground one. However when I have no time for brewing, I drink instant. Don't think it's something very bad, just don't do it very often, that's all...

Agree with you. I don't like instant coffee.
Willie Murphy

Postby koffeeexpress » 06 Dec 2017, 00:12

Farmer brother instant powder can then be mixed with hot water or milk, to achieve a desired cup of coffee. A coffee powder online is not always genuine, but buying from reputed stores like koffee-express you can always get a high quality product. :o)

Coffee has always been a significant part of my life. For me, it's a chance to start my day and gather my thoughts - it's fuel for my creative process.

https://koffee-express.com
koffeeexpress

Previous

Return to Coffee Reviews