Burger King Coffee

Say what you like about certain coffee drink

Burger King Coffee

Postby Joe39 » 10 Dec 2010, 15:40

I like coffee from Burger King. It's rich, full and robust. Of course, I'd rather brew my own but, if I'm away from home and need a cup of coffee, I'll stop at Burger King and get a cup.
Joe39

Re: Burger King Coffee

Postby CoffeeJunkie » 17 Dec 2010, 12:20

Really? I guess the Starbucks craze must have prompted fast food vendors to start producing better coffee. Last time I had coffee at BK, it tasted like hot water :)) . But that was like 10 years ago...
CoffeeJunkie

Postby peter » 27 Dec 2010, 04:15

I really like their Seattle's Best Coffee mostly because of its beautiful red cup :d
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Postby Icemocha » 29 Dec 2010, 23:29

Eh, I'm not so much a fan of the coffee fast food places make. McDonalds is okay sometimes, but even their brew can never compare to the homemade stuff. If I'm in a hurry, I'd rather stop by Starbucks. I fell in love with their Frappuccinos, especially the pumpkin spice they bring back every Autumn!

As for Burger King- I pass. Their coffee never tasted drinkable to me.
Icemocha

Postby DecafMom » 05 Mar 2011, 17:51

BK's coffee is often bitter, in my experience. As for pumpkin spice, I got some of that just a couple weeks ago at a gas station in Georgia. It was absolutely delicious!
DecafMom

Postby Brewster » 26 Mar 2011, 20:00

I may be unusual but I quite like Burger King coffee. It's made fresh each time, which often beats a pot that's been stewing for hours elsewhere. I have quite eclectic tastes in coffee consumption, and generally the need to recaffeinate wins over the source!
Brewster

Postby George » 26 Mar 2011, 21:08

I think Peter alluded to something interesting, in that Burger King's only been serving Seattle's Best coffee for the last year or so. I haven't had their coffee for a while myself, but I imagine that it might be at least a little better with that change. I generally agree with Icemocha, McDonald's is decent, but I prefer Starbucks too for the variety of coffee drinks they have. Since Seattle's Best is owned by Starbucks though, I think I'll give Burger King another chance sometime when I'm on the road.
George

Postby tomsa » 13 May 2011, 06:41

great coffee.... But BK's coffee is often bitter, in my experience! ~o)
Hello everybody....
tomsa

Return to Coffee Reviews