Decaf Drinkers

Show us what type of coffee you are!

Decaf Drinkers

Postby JavaJunkie » 26 Feb 2011, 19:38

The subtitle said show us what kind of coffee you are. I'm sure I'm not the only decaf drinker here. Once you get to a certain age it's the only way to go! :ymblushing:
JavaJunkie

Re: Decaf Drinkers

Postby DecafMom » 26 Feb 2011, 22:31

Well, you can probably tell by my username that I generally stick with decaf (though I have had my moments when I chose the fully caffeinated stuff!) - I also like the cappuccino that is available in some gas stations these days (like I mentioned elsewhere).
DecafMom

Postby chocaloca » 27 Feb 2011, 10:57

I think decaffeinated coffee is like non alcoholic wine......... pointless, I'm afraid. I drink my coffee for the kick as well as the taste so, no decaf is not for me!
chocaloca

Postby JavaJunkie » 04 Mar 2011, 10:55

DecafMom wrote:Well, you can probably tell by my username that I generally stick with decaf (though I have had my moments when I chose the fully caffeinated stuff!) - I also like the cappuccino that is available in some gas stations these days (like I mentioned elsewhere).

Oh! DecafMom I couldn't agree more. Every once in a while a hot cup of fully caffeinated coffee is a real treat. So is the energy boost that follows. \m/
JavaJunkie

Postby Tentan » 06 Jul 2012, 01:20

And why is it that you drink decaffeinated coffee? :-o
Tentan

Return to Introductions