My best partner

The role it plays in your everyday life

My best partner

Postby peter » 02 Feb 2010, 06:11

It never disappoints or betrays me; it's always there where I need it the most. An ideal partner for life - that's coffee ~o) ~o) ~o)
What it means for you?
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Re: My best partner

Postby jennyffer777 » 09 Feb 2010, 04:06

Hi peter! Well, your words about coffee are very beautiful, don't know what to say else :ymblushing:
Still coffee is something I enjoy during the day, which helps me forget about my troubles at least for a while, make some acquaintances (maybe friends). So it's not another common item, it's much more important :-)
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Postby paul77 » 09 Mar 2010, 06:42

Coffee is like a wonderful positive morning for me. There are beautiful mornings when the heart is signing the love song and gloomy mornings when everything on the Earth disappoints you. So a fragrant cup of coffee makes my day, picks me up and sets the pitch for the whole day. Thus, I am always happy and in good spirits. :-)
Black as midnight on a moonless night
paul77
old member
old member

Postby paula » 30 Apr 2010, 05:38

Yes, I do like coffee, even adore it sometimes when I really need it :-) However, it doesn't replace a personal contact. I do love my friends and relatives and coffee is a remedy for me to talk to them rather than the best partner to spend my life with ;)
Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
paula

Return to Coffee In Your Life