Alive & Kicking

The role it plays in your everyday life

Alive & Kicking

Postby jennyffer777 » 25 Jan 2010, 05:13

I think coffee is my guide through life. It gives me strength and power when I'm helpless and a smile when I'm sad. It makes me reflect upon some global problems when sitting in silence and always serves me as a warming friend. I love coffee, just love it a lot!!! ~o) ~o) ~o) ~o) ~o) ~o) :x :x :x :x :x
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Re: Alive & Kicking

Postby michael » 27 Jan 2010, 02:49

Hello jennyffer777! Yes, you have some point but I don't think that coffee makes me powerful everytime I need some strength, unfortunately :-( But sometimes being in a proper mood is enough to make your life beaitful. And coffee is like a perfect complement to this mood. :-)
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby helena » 28 Jan 2010, 04:46

Well, I like coffee a lot but I also like evrything else that gives us such a pleasure in life. So I' rather agree with Michael - coffee isn't that stimulus which is strong enough for me to behave bravely or something else. ~o) ~o) ~o) ~o)
I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors
helena
old member
old member

Postby LoriL » 04 Mar 2010, 04:27

Coffee gives me the added kick to get through the day when I need a pick me up. It's my morning welcome and always brings a smile to my face when I smell it brewing. It's the jolt that keeps me going!
LoriL

Postby michael » 04 Mar 2010, 07:12

Well said, LoriL! Even I coudn't do it better ;) For us, coffeelovers, it is indeed a mechanism that rotates our daily life' screws! :-)
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Return to Coffee In Your Life