Coffee Table Books

Books you read on coffee

Coffee Table Books

Postby jennyffer777 » 20 Jan 2010, 02:10

Why did I touch this topic? Well I like coffee tables a lot and of course various coffee table books which always surprise me with their beauty, design and dimensions. I like buying some great books to lay there on the table and feast my eyes. And I even bought myself a book about Michael Jackson with some great pics in the likeness of Charlie Chaplin. Do you like such kind of books and what is your choice for a coffe table (if you do have one, of course)?
Coffee & Love Taste Best When Hot
jennyffer777
old member
old member

Re: Coffee Table Books

Postby peter » 21 Jan 2010, 02:29

A coffee table book? Well let's start with "I have no coffee table" phrase. Yes, that's me. Though coffee table books are something very beatiful and I like them for their uniqueness, for their manner to tell the world some great stories. They are filled with a lot of useful info in form of pictures. The lack of them in my house doesn't stop me from admiring those books in other places.
But you know your post set me thinking - maybe start from buying myself a coffee table? :-)
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Postby michael » 29 Jan 2010, 02:45

Beatiful accessory - both coffee tables and coffee table books. I have some books to put on my table and like to change them several times a week not to be bored with them. Each time I see them, my heart is beating harder from the childish delight I experience when I lpage them again and again :ymblushing: I may seem nuts but I simply love my books :-)
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby Nicky » 09 Jul 2010, 02:01

Look here!!!
The Soul of a Tree is a coffee table book about and by George Nakashima, the master of design of modern coffee tables!
=)
Some things in life are better rich. . . coffee, chocolate, men.
Nicky
old member
old member

Postby ginga » 11 Aug 2010, 04:00

Nicky wrote:Look here!!!
The Soul of a Tree is a coffee table book about and by George Nakashima, the master of design of modern coffee tables!
=)

I've seen it in a book shop some time ago. It's really very nice, I wish I bought it then :/

My current 'coffee table' book is A Space Odyssey by Arthur Clarke.
Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!
ginga
old member
old member

Postby CoffeeLover » 17 Feb 2011, 00:49

Look here, coffeelovers =)

this book is very interesting!
I Love Coffee!: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Coffee Drinks for everyday
I like to move it, MOVE IT
CoffeeLover
old member
old member

Postby HCafe » 04 Apr 2011, 17:41

The coffee table and the coffee table books create a visual interest in our home. I've received a number of these books as presents because my family and friends know that I'm a sucker for books and coffee. :)) Most of our coffee table books talk about fashion, art, music, and biographies. But sometimes, I just grab any books from our collection of fiction and non-fiction and lay them on the coffee table...
HCafe

Postby LucyCB » 01 Oct 2012, 05:56

Thanks for your advice, guys, that's very interesting!
LucyCB

Postby percival » 08 Oct 2012, 03:17

Nope, I don't have such kind of book, just a coffee table...I think, I should find something interesting to decorate my guest room - it should definitely look better with something like this.
percival

Postby PepetheCoffeeManiac » 10 Dec 2012, 04:36

Every book I'm reading right now is a coffee table book... Right now it is 'Peaceful Warrior' by Dan Millan.
PepetheCoffeeManiac

Postby grandnany88 » 14 Mar 2013, 21:02

michael wrote:Beatiful accessory - both coffee tables and coffee table books. I have some books to put on my table and like to change them several times a week not to be bored with them. Each time I see them, my heart is beating harder from the childish delight I experience when I lpage them again and again :ymblushing: I may seem nuts but I simply love my books :-)

hmm this is a very much nice info..i am totally agree with you dude. \m/
Noguchi coffee table
grandnany88

Postby Derek » 18 Mar 2013, 05:35

I have both a coffee table and a lot of books with pictures on coffee, and I love them! I think this is the best adornment to my house! :d
The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks - Sir James Mackintosh
Derek

Return to Coffee Library