Coffee houses

From A to Z; Talk us about your coffee equipment experience

Coffee houses

Postby peter » 09 Dec 2009, 08:05

I like going to different restaurants and cafés - not because of the meal menu or alcoholic beverages ;) but because of the coffee drinks and a pleasant ambiance they provide. My favorite place to go is Gloria Jeans' - no hidden ad or spam, no way! I simply like this place because of its skillfully prepared coffee, friendly atmosphere and all those small things that make a place feel nice. I'd like to know places you like to go to and what makes them so attractive to you? Hope you liked my question :)
A morning without coffee is like sleep
peter
old member
old member

Re: Coffee houses

Postby michael » 14 Dec 2009, 01:59

hey Peter! Welcome Abroad :) I like various public places where coffee is served though I can brew an ideal coffee drink at home ;) . The ambiance they provide there, an excellent service is everything I want to be happy and have a quiet discussion with people I love and respect. My perfect place to go is Starbucks - it's really good there, a kind of a place where you can feel yourself far from everyday problems and take a little rest.
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with
michael
old member
old member

Postby maria » 18 Jan 2010, 05:08

I like going to the Maxwell House. It has been my favorite place for many years and still is. :-)
maria
old member
old member

Postby paula » 19 Feb 2010, 01:56

Hi guys! I like almost every coffee house which can be found here in Ireland. But my prefered is Grafton Street Café which is the Bewley's property. It is so beautiful out there and the ambiance is very cosy and calming....mmm
I can even show you the pic of this coffee house, maybe one day when someone of you will visit our country, you would like to visit the place:
http://bewleys.com/bewleys-grafton-street-cafe
Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
paula

Postby caffeine82 » 24 Feb 2010, 05:29

Robert's Coffee. This is the local coffee chain here in Finland.

Wayne's Coffee is another coffee chain spread here, which is not bad either.
--------
Greg
caffeine82

Postby CrazyBaby » 25 Feb 2010, 02:38

I like Comfort Zone Cafe!!

There is comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and you can enjoy a large selection of gourmet coffees, specialty drinks, and fresh smoothies, along with our acclaimed selection of homemade specialty desserts, including cakes, and pies.
I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!
CrazyBaby
old member
old member

Postby Javalover » 19 Mar 2010, 11:55

There is a place up the road from me called Braibery's that I like to go to whenever I am in the mood to go out for coffee. They make great coffee and have yummy food. The atmosphere is nice too, very relaxing with couches and chairs sprawled out. I like to go and have my coffee there and read.
Javalover

Postby JavaJane » 20 Mar 2010, 08:45

I am rather deprived when it comes to coffee houses in my area. There is Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks and HoneyDew for chains as well as a few local coffee shops. I'm not impressed with any of the chains but Starbucks at least has nice pastries. They're coffee is okay but I'm not thrilled with it. The local coffee houses that I've tried so far are nothing to write home about, either.
JavaJane

Return to Coffee Roasting, Grinding, Brewing; Equipment; Industry